The protection and security of your personal data do present our long-term priority. We would hereby like to inform you of the processing of your personal data in connection with the registration of the professional visitors and/or mutual business cooperation with respect to the relevant generally binding legal regulations, especially the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27th April 2016 (the General Data Protection Regulation).
Personal data meaning any information about an identified or identifiable natural person (i.e. about the data subject = you).
Data Subject = You:
The data subject is an identified or identifiable natural person, an identifiable natural person being a natural person that can be identified directly or indirectly, particularly by reference to a particular identifier such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical elements, the physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Personal Data Processing:
The processing of personal data, pursuant to Article 4, Paragraph 2 of the GDPR, means any operation or set of operations with personal data or personal data files carried out with or without the help of automated procedures such as collecting, recording, arranging, structuring, storing, or alteration, retrieval, inspection, use, disclosure through transmission, distribution or any other disclosure, sorting or combining, restriction, deletion or destruction.
A controller pursuant to Article 4, Paragraph 7 of the GDPR is a natural or legal person, a public authority, an agency or any other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means for processing personal data.
The Supervisory Authority in the Czech Republic is the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.
IDENTITY AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE CONTROLLER
- APRAM Aerospace s.r.o., ID No. 24237779, with registered office at Dopravní 500/9, 104 00 Praha 10 - Uhříněves, Czech Republic, registered within the Commercial Register administered by the Municipal court in Prague, section C, insert 201281, is the controller of the personal data acquired in the course of mutual communication or business cooperation.
- Should you have any queries or comments regarding the processing of your personal data or should anything regarding the processing seem unclear to you, please do not hesitate to contact us using the following contact details:
- e-mail: email@example.com.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES AND FOR WHAT PERIOD OF TIME DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- We do process personal data of the users of the website www.apram.cz including personal data conveyed to us via the contact form and personal data of our contractual partners acquired upon commencement of our mutual contact or in connection with the execution of the contract, in the manner closely stipulated herein.
- The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is, as follows:
- the performance of the contract and/or taking steps prior to entering into a contract,
- the compliance with the relevant legal obligations imposed on us by the respective legal regulations mainly regarding taxation and accounting,
- our legitimate interests with respect to the possible enforcement of our claims and with respect to the delivery of newsletters and invitations to the acquired e-mail address.
- For the purposes set out hereinabove under par. 2. a. - c. of this Article, we do process the following data:
- Identification data (name, surname, ID No., Tax ID No., or - in case of a legal entity - name and surname of the contact person);
- Contact data (address, telephone number, e-mail address, or - in case of a legal entity - e-mail address and telephone number of the contact person),
- Payment data (account number, data on the sum of the orders and/or the turnover achieved in the mutual business cooperation).
- For the purpose of the response to your query conveyed to us via the contact form on the website www.apram.cz we do process your personal data in the scope of name, surname and e-mail address. Your personal data shall be processed for the aforementioned purpose for the period necessary for the response, in any case no longer than 30 days, should no other legal basis for the processing thereof arise subsequently (e.g. the performance of a business contract), and shall be archived for the duration of the respective archiving period.
- Personal data stipulated in par. 3 hereof shall be processed for the period of four (4) years as from the fulfilment of the respective contract. The invoices and tax documents containing personal data shall be archived for the period of ten (10) years with respect to the obligations imposed by the Czech Act on VAT. Neither automated decision-making nor profiling shall be used in the course of the processing of your personal data.
- Your personal data processed hereunder may be provided to another recipient for the purpose of the fulfilment of the contract (e.g. to a freighter) and/or for the purpose of the performance of the duties of the recipient in the scope of the provision of tax, accounting and IT services. The personal data may also be provided to the provider of legal services in connection with the enforcement of our prospective claims. High level of protection of your personal data is ensured by measures adopted by the recipients.
- RIGHTS CONNECTED WITH THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Under the conditions stipulated in the relevant generally binding legal regulations you do have the right of access to your personal data (i.e. right to information regarding the scope and purpose of the processing of your personal data; such information is provided hereby).
- You do have right to rectification of inaccurate personal data, should your personal processed by us not correspond to the reality (e.g. mistake in address etc.).
- You also do have the right to erasure of your personal data if one of the following grounds applies:
- the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- you do withdraw consent on which the processing is based according and where there is no other legal ground for the processing;
- you do object to the respective processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing;
- the personal data have been unlawfully processed;
- the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which we as the controller is subject;
- You have the right to obtain restriction of processing if one of the following grounds applies:
- you do contest the accuracy of your personal data for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of your personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and you do oppose the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead;
- you have objected to processing pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject; and in other relevant cases provided by the relevant legal regulations.
- Moreover, in relevant cases you do have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data, the right to restriction of the processing of your personal data (where the processing is based on our legitimate interests) and the right to transmit your personal data in cases stipulated by the relevant legal regulations. You also do have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority - Úřad pro ochranu osobních údajů (Czech Data Protection Office; www.uoou.cz) in case of a concern regarding the lawful nature of the processing of your personal data. Should you have any queries regarding the processing of your personal data, please do not hesitate to contact us using the above contact details.
- We do process your personal data for the purposes of the performance of the contract, in order to take steps prior to entering into a contract and to comply with relevant legal obligations. You are not obliged to provide us with your personal data; however, without the provision of the relevant personal data we may not be able to execute a contract with you.
To achieve the best results possible as to the user comfort on our website and to ensure the full functionality thereof we do use the so-called cookies. Cookies do present small text files saved in your device. For more information on cookies click here[AKR1] .
Some cookie files are erased from your device upon shutdown of your browser (temporary cookie files) other cookies remain saved in your device and enable us to identify your browser upon your next visit to our website (permanent cookie files). You can therefore find out what pages on our website you have already visited.
You may set the rules for cookie use in your browser - you can generally decide on individual basis whether to enable cookies or not. Unacceptance of cookies may reduce the functionality of the website.
APRAM Aerospace s.r.o.